1. Kuznetsova V. E. et al. Genome-wide Analysis of Substrate Specificities of the Escherichia coli Haloacid Dehalogenase-like Phosphatase Family, J. Biol. Chem. VOL. 281, NO. 47, pp. 36149–36161 (2006). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10 and PFC].
2. Cha J. et al. Characterization of the β-Lactam Antibiotic Sensor Domain of the MecR1 Signal Sensor/Transducer Protein from Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Biochemistry, 46 (26), pp 7822–7831 (2007). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10 and PFC].
3. Hao X. et al. Overexpression and Purif ication of Membrane Transport Protein with Native Functions, Chinese J. Bioch. Mol. Biol. 23:12, 1051-1058 (2007). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10 and PFC].
4. Thomas J. et al. Acyl Carrier Protein Phosphodiesterase (AcpH) of Escherichia coli Is a Non-Canonical Member of the HD Phosphatase/Phosphodiesterase Family Biochemistry, 46, 129-136 (2007). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10 and PFC].
5. Cha J. et al. Lysine N-Decarboxylation in the BlaR1 Protein from Staphylococcus Aureus at the Root of Its Function As an Antibiotic Sensor J. Am. Chem. Soc., 129 (13), pp 3834–3835 (2007). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10 and PFC].
6. Pelletier D.M, Hemoglobin binding protein from Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae: a novel method for extraction and isolation. McGill University, Montreal Q.C. Graduate thesis, (2007). [Membrane protein folding columns, MFC01-20].
7. 谢浩， 等，膜转运蛋白的功能性超表达和纯化(Overexpression and Purification of Membrane Transport Protein with Native Functions) , 中国生物化学与分子生物学报(Chinese Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 23 (12):1051 (2007)。[Membrane protein folding columns, MFC01-20].
8. Lee S. et al, Cloning, Solubilization, and Characterization of Squalene Synthase from Thermosynechococcus elongatus BP-1, J. Bacteriol., 190: 3808-3816 (2008). [Membrane protein folding columns, MFC01-20].
9. Kuznetsova E. , Activity-based functional annotation of unknown proteins: HAD-like hydrolases, University of Toronto, Graduate thesis, (2009). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10 and PFC].
10. Miller P. S., Kinetic and Structural Studies on the First Three Enzymes in Bacillus Anthracis Isoprenoid Biosynthesis, ProQuest LLC, Ann Arber, P133 (2009). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10 and PFC].
11. Arora S. et al, Downregulation of XPF–ERCC1 enhances cisplatin efficacy in cancer cells, DNA Repair, Volume 9, Issue 7, Pages 745-753 (2010). [DNA binding plates, NBP96B].
12. Huntley J., Considerations for Recombinant Protein Expression and Purification, Southwestern Medical Center, seminar, http://www.utmb.edu/wrce/Huntley%20slides.pdf. [Membrane protein folding columns, MFC01-20].
13. 谢浩， 等, 去垢剂在膜蛋白研究中的应用 (Applications of Detergents in Membrane Proteins Research). 生物技术通报 (BIOTECHNOLOGY BULLETIN) 2: (2010). [Membrane protein folding columns, MFC01-20].
14. Siegmund V. et al, Screening mutant libraries of T7 RNA polymerase for candidates with increased acceptance of 2'-modified nucleotides, Chem. Commun., 48, 9870-9872 (2012). [T7 RNA polymerase assay kit, T7RPA100K].
15. Duk-Hee K.et al, Novel dual-binding function of a poly (C)-binding protein 3, transcriptional factor which binds the double-strand and single-stranded DNA sequence, Gene, 501 (1), p.33-38, (2012).[Protein folding columns, SFC01-10 and PFC].
16. Copeland D.L., Production of Recombinant Carp Leptin And its Effects on Lipid Metabolism in the Common Carp (Cyprinus Carpio), Thesis, The University of Akron (2012). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10].
17. Morrow K.J. The New Generation of Antibody Therapeutics:Current Status and Future Prospects,Insight Reports, Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Page 84, (2012) [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10].
18. Merzouki A. et al, Adva-27a, a Novel Podophyllotoxin Derivative Found to Be Effective against Multidrug Resistant Human Cancer Cells, Anticancer Research 32: 4423-4432 (2012). [96-Well Human Topo II DNA Decatenation Assay Kit, HDD96KE].
19. Choi J.Y. et al, Structure Guided Development of Novel Thymidine Mimetics targeting Pseudomonas aeruginosa Thymidylate Kinase: from Hit to Lead Generation, J Med Chem. January 26; 55(2): 852–870 (2012). [Human Thymidylate Kinase Assay Kit, HTMK500KE].
20. Arora S., Identifying and Targeting Cellular Mechanisms to Enhance Cisplatin Chemotherapeutic Response in Cancer. PhD dissertation, The University of Toledo (2012). [DNA binding plates, NBP96B].
21. Nakano T., et al, Translocation and Stability of Replicative DNA Helicases upon Encountering DNA-Protein Cross-links, J. Biol. Chem. 288: 4649-4658 (2013). [DnaB helicase, DNAB-100EC].
22. Bonander N. et al, Production, purification and characterization of recombinant, full-length human claudin-1, PLoS One. 8(5):e64517 (2013). [Membrane protein extraction kit, MPE08].
23. Kang D.H., Novel function of the poly(c)-binding protein α-CP2 as a transcriptional activator that binds to single-stranded DNA sequences, International Journal of Molecular Medicine, Vol 32 (5): 1187-1194 (2013). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10].
24. Asha M.K. et al, In vitro anti-Helicobacter pylori activity of a flavonoid rich extract of Glycyrrhiza glabra and its probable mechanisms of action, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol.145(2), pp.581-586 (2013). [Gyrase DNA Supercoiling Assay Kit, DSA020KE].
25. Takahashi N. et al, TRPV4 channel activity is modulated by direct interaction of the ankyrin domain to PI(4,5)P₂. Nat Commun. 26;5:4994 (2014). [Protein stability and aggregation assay kit, PSA200K].
26. Mano J. et al, Development of a Reference Material of a Single DNA Molecule for the Quality Control of PCR Testing. Anal. Chem., 86 (17), pp 8621–8627 (2014). [Phosphate assay kit, MPA3000].
27. Achbergerová.L et al, Degradation of polyphosphates by polyphosphate kinases from Ruegeria pomeroyi. Biotechnology Letters. Volume 36, Issue 10, pp 2029-2035 (2014). [Polyphosphate assay kit, PPD1000].
28. Welsh MJ et al, Transgenic pig models of cystic fibrosis, US patent 20140255975A1, Sep 11, 2014. [Membrane protein extraction kit, MPE02].
29. Zhang J. et al, A Fast Sensor For in Vivo Quantification of Cytosolic Phosphate in Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Biotechnol Bioeng.Vol 112, pp 1033-1046 (2015). [Polyphosphate assay kit, PPD1000].
30. Narayanan S. et al,A cell cycle-controlled redox switch regulates the topoisomerase IV activity. Genes Dev. 29(11):1175-87 (2015). [DNA decatenation assay kit, DDC100KE].
31. Siricilla S. et al, Discovery of a capuramycin analog that kills nonreplicating Mycobacterium tuberculosis and its synergistic effects with translocase I inhibitors. The Journal of Antibiotics, 68, 271–278 (2015). [RNA polymerase assay kits, RPA100KE and RPA100KSE].
32. Sobhanifar S. et al, Structure and mechanism of Staphylococcus aureus TarM, the wall teichoic acid α-glycosyltransferase, PNAS, 112 (6) E576-E585 (2015). [UDP assay kit, MUD100K].
33. Ohnishi T et al, Na, K-ATPase α3 is a death target of Alzheimer patient amyloid-β assembly. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015 Aug 11;112(32):E4465-74. [Phosphate assay kit, MPA3000].
34. Mora-Pale M. et al, Antimicrobial mechanism of resveratrol-trans-dihydrodimer produced from peroxidase-catalyzed oxidation of resveratrol. Biotechnol Bioeng.Vol 112, pp2417–2428 (2015). [Gyrase DNA Supercoiling Assay Kit, DSA100KE].
35. Tabrizi MA et al,Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Pyrazolo[3,4-b]pyridin-4-ones as a
New Class of Topoisomerase II Inhibitors. Medicinal Chemistry, 11, 342-353 (2015). [Gyrase DNA Supercoiling Assay Kit, DSA100KE].
36. Merlo S., et al, Identification of 5‑Methoxyflavone as a Novel DNA Polymerase-Beta Inhibitor and Neuroprotective Agent against Beta-Amyloid Toxicity. J. Nat. Prod. 78, 2704−2711 (2015). [Human DNA Polymerase Beta Assay Kit, DPB100K].
37. Maldonado E. et al, Expression, purification, and biochemical characterization of recombinant DNA polymerase beta of the Trypanosoma cruzi TcI lineage: requirement of additional factors and detection of phosphorylation of the native form, Parasitol Res (2015) 114:1313–1326. [Human DNA Polymerase Beta Assay Kit, DPB100K].
38. Hou Z. et al, Selective in vivo and in vitro activities of 3,3'-4-nitrobenzylidene-bis-4-hydroxycoumarin against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus by inhibition of DNA polymerase III. Sci Rep. 2015 Sep 1;5:13637. [Bacterial DNA Polymerase Assay Kit, DPA10KN].
39. Srinivasan S. et al, Hypoxia-induced expression of phosducin-like 3 regulates expression of VEGFR-2 and promotes angiogenesis. Angiogenesis 18:449–462 (2015).[Protein stability and aggregation assay kit, PSA200K].
40. Sawanta A. et al, Role of mismatch repair proteins in the processing of cisplatininterstrand cross-links. DNA Repair 35: 126–136 (2015).[DNA binding plates, NBP96B].
41. Giacani L., et al, Transcription of TP0126, Treponema pallidum Putative OmpW Homolog, Is Regulated by the Length of a Homopolymeric Guanosine Repeat, Infection and Immunity 83: 2275-2289 (2015). [Membrane protein folding columns, MFC].
42. Chiriac A. I. et al, Mode of action of closthioamide: the first member of the polythioamide class of bacterial DNA gyrase inhibitors. J. Antimicrob. Chemother. 70 (9): 2576-2588 (2015). [Ligase, primase, gyrase assay kits].
43. Rahimi, N, Therapeutic and research application of pdcl3. WO 2016044219 A1, Sep 15, 2016 [Protein stability and aggregation assay kit, PSA200].
44. Morrison K. D.et al, Unearthing the Antibacterial Mechanism of Medicinal Clay: A Geochemical Approach to Combating Antibiotic Resistance. Scientific reports, 6: 19043 (2016). [Nucleic Acid Removal Kit, NAR911].
45. Lee J. A. et al, Patient derived mutation W257G of PPP2R1A enhances cancer cell migration through SRC-JNK-c-Jun pathway. Scientific Reports, Vol.6, Article number: 27391 (2016). [Phosphate Removal Columns, MPR020].
46. Dandley E. C. et al, Atomic layer deposition coating of carbon nanotubes with zinc oxide causes acute phase immune responses in human monocytes in vitro and in mice after pulmonary exposure. Particle and Fibre Toxicology, Vol.13: 29 (2016). [NanoMolar Zinc Assay Kit, NZA1000].
47. Frank N.E. et al. Comparative effects of doxorubicin and a doxorubicin analog, 13-deoxy, 5-iminodoxorubicin (GPX-150), on human topoisomerase IIβ activity and cardiac function in a chronic rabbit model. Invest New Drugs.34:693 (2016). [Human topo II DNA decatenation assay kit, HDC100KE].
48. Takayama F. et al, Diurnal dynamic behavior of microglia in response to infected bacteria through the UDP-P2Y6 receptor system. Sci Rep. 6: 30006 (2016). [UDP assay kit, MUD100K].
49. Vega M.C., Advanced Technologies for Protein Complex Production and Characterization. Springer Cham Heidelberg, New York. p148, (2016) [Membrane protein extraction kit, MPE08].
50. Li S. et al, Acoustofluidic Transfer of Inflammatory Cells from Human Sputum Samples. Anal. Chem., 88 (11), pp 5655–5661 (2016) [DTT assay kit, DTT200].
51. Bathke1, J. Structural and Functional Characterization of Plasmodium falciparum Nicotinic Acid Mononucleotide Adenylyltransferase. J Mol Biol 428, 4946–4961 (2016) [Phosphate assay kit, MPA3000].
52. Khan UG, Developing a Lead Compound for the Inhibition of Bacterial DNA Gyrase. University of Toronto, Dissertations Publishing, (2016). 10192322. [Gyrase DNA Supercoiling Assay Kit, DSA100KE].
53. Igarashi M et al, Kribellosides, novel RNA 5′-triphosphatase inhibitors from the rare actinomycete Kribbella sp. MI481-42F6. The Journal of Antibiotics (Tokyo), (11 January 2017). [Phosphate assay kit, MPA3000].
54. Lee DS et al, Differential regulation of mouse and human Mu opioid receptor gene depends on the single stranded DNA structure of its promoter and α-complex protein 1. Biomedical Reports (2017) [Protein folding columns, SFC01-12].
55. Lacriola CJ et al, Inhibition of DNA replication in Staphylococcus aureus by tegaserod. The Journal of Antibiotics. 70, 918–920 (2017). [DnaG assay Kit, AGA100KE].
56. Carlos Urda et al, Bistratamides M and N, Oxazole-Thiazole Containing Cyclic Hexapeptides Isolated from Lissoclinum bistratum Interaction of Zinc (II) with Bistratamide K. Marine Drugs 2017, 15(7), 209; doi:10.3390/md15070209 . [Human topo I assay Kit, HRA100KE].
57. Lee D-S et al, Differential regulation of mouse and human Mu opioid receptor gene depends on the single stranded DNA structure of its promoter and α-complex protein 1. Biomedical Reports, Volume 6 Issue 5, pp:532-538 (2017). [Protein folding columns, SFC01-10].
58. Ho M.L et al, Silver nanoprism-based paper as ratiometric sensor for extending biothiol detection in serum. New Journal of Chemistry. Oct 30 (2017) [Cysteine assay kit, Cys200].
59. Kanai M. et al, Benzothiazole compound and medicine containing same. Patent US2017/0197956 A1 Jul 13 (2017). [Protein stability and aggregation assay kit, PSA200].
60. Matsuura, S et al; Enzyme Immobilization in Mesoporous Silica for Enhancement of Thermostability. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Volume 18, Number 1, pp. 104-109 (2018) [Protein stability and aggregation assay kit, PSA200].
61. Wang LJ et al, Increased serum levels of cysteine in patients with schizophrenia: A potential marker of cognitive function preservation. Schizophrenia Research, Volume 192, Pages 391–397 (2018) [Cysteine assay kit, CYS200].
62. Abdellatif, Khaled R.A. et al, Design, Synthesis and Cytotoxicity Evaluation of New 3, 5-Disubstituted-2-Thioxoimidazolidinones. Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 18, 573 (2018). [Human topo I assay kit, HRA100KE].
63. Hyoju, Sanjiv, K et al, Oral Polyphosphate Suppresses Bacterial Collagenase Production and Prevents Anastomotic Leak Due to Serratia marcescens and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Annals of Surgery, Volume 267 - Issue 6 - p 1112 (2018). [Polyphosphate assay kit, PPD1000].
64. Shu Yang et al, Emetine inhibits Zika and Ebola virus infections through two molecular mechanisms: inhibiting viral replication and decreasing viral entry, Cell Discovery, Volume 4, Article number: 31 (05 June 2018). [Virus RNA polymerase assay kit, VRT100K].
65. Loreen R. Stromberg1 et al, Presentation matters: Impact of association of amphiphilic LPS with serum carrier proteins, on innate immune signaling, PLOS One, June 2018. [Detergent CMC assay kit, CMC1000].
66. Julian Röwe, Inorganic Polyphosphates – Novel Modulators of Immune Response. Dissertation, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz - Uni Mainz, Germany (2018). [Polyphosphate assay kit, PPD1000].
67. Kurnia D. et al, Antibacterial Flavonoids against Oral Bacteria of Enterococcus faecalis ATCC 29212 from Sarang Semut (Myrmecodia pendans) and its Inhibitor Activity against Enzyme MurA. Curr Drug Discov Technol. 2018 Aug 27. [MurA assay kit, MURA100KE].
68. Hyoju, S.K. et al, Oral Polyphosphate Suppresses Bacterial Collagenase Production and Prevents Anastomotic Leak Due to Serratia marcescens and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Annals of Surgery, Vol 267, Number 6, Page 1112 (2018). [Polyphosphate assay kit, PPD1000].
69. Motomura K. et al, Synthetic Phosphorus Metabolic Pathway for Biosafety and Contamination Management of Cyanobacterial Cultivation. ACS Synth. Biol., Vol 7 (9), 2189 (2018). [Phosphate assay kit, MPA3000].
70. Thalji RK et al,Structure-guided design of antibacterials that allosterically inhibit DNA gyrase Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, March 2019. [Gyrase assay kit, DSA100KE].
71. Kubicek-Sutherland J.Z. Understanding the Significance of Biochemistry in the Storage, Handling, Purification, and Sampling of Amphiphilic Mycolactone. Toxins 11(4), 202 (2019). [Detergent CMC assay kit, CMC1000].
72. Parveen N. et al, Non-pathogenic Borrelia burgdorferi expressing Treponema pallidum TprK and Tp0435 antigens as a novel approach to evaluate syphilis vaccine. Vaccine, Vol 37, (13)1807 (2019). [Membrane protein folding columns, MFC column].
73. Jouandin P. et al, Lysosomal cystine efflux opposes mTORC1 reactivation through the TCA cycle. BioRxiv April (2019). [Cysteine assay kit, Cys200].
74. Van Tine BA. et al, A phase II clinical study of 13-deoxy, 5-iminodoxorubicin (GPX-150) with metastatic and unresectable soft tissue sarcoma. Cancer Med. 8(6):2994-3003 (2019). [Human Topo II assay].
75. Martinez SR. et al, Identification of the potential biological target of N-benzenesulfonyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroquinoline compounds active against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 23:1-10 (2019). [MurD assay].
76. Azam M. A., at al, Structure-based virtual screening to identify inhibitors against Staphylococcus aureus MurD enzyme, Structural Chemistry, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11224-019-01330-z, April (2019).[ MurD assay].
77. Jupudi S. et al, Synthesis, molecular docking, binding free energy calculation and molecular dynamics simulation studies of benzothiazol-2-ylcarbamodithioates as Staphylococcus aureus MurD inhibitors. Journal of Receptors and Signal Transduction, Volume 39, Issue 3, (2019) [MurD assay].
78. Abdellatif K.R.A. Thiohydantoin derivatives incorporating a pyrazole core: Design, synthesis and biological evaluation as dual inhibitors of topoisomerase-I and cycloxygenase-2 with anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory activities. Bioorganic Chemistry, Volume 91, 103132 (2019). [Human topo I assay].
79. Austin M. Haynes A. M et al, Evaluation of the Protective Ability of the Treponema pallidum subsp. pallidum Tp0126 OmpW Homolog in the Rabbit Model of Syphilis. Infection and Immunity, Volume 87 Issue 8 e00323-19 (2019). [Membrane protein folding columns, MFC column].
80. RYUMON S. et al, Ammonium tetrathiomolybdate enhances the antitumor effect of cisplatin via the suppression of ATPase copper transporting beta in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. ONCOLOGY REPORTS, DOI: 10.3892/or.2019.7367 (2019)[Cisplatin assay kit].
81. Lojewska E. et al, Production of recombinant colicin M in Nicotiana tabacum plants and its antimicrobial activity. Plant Biotechnology Reports, Online 22 October (2019). [Protein assay].
82. Rustemi e. Antimicrobal potencial of actinobacterial inhibitors of mura and murb ligases in bacterium clostridium difficile. University of ljubljana, Thesis (2019).[MurA assay].
83. Tine B. A. V et al, A phase II clinical study of 13‐deoxy, 5‐iminodoxorubicin (GPX‐150) with metastatic and unresectable soft tissue sarcoma. Cancer Medicine, Vol 8, Issue 6, PP 2994-3003 (2019). [human Topo II assay].
84. Jacques S. et al, Imipridone Anticancer Compounds Ectopically Activate the ClpP Protease and Represent a New Scaffold for Antibiotic Development. GENETICS vol. 214 no. 4 1103-1120 (2020). [human ClpP assay].
85. H Chen et al, Antiviral activity of lycorine against Zika virus in vivo and in vitro. Virology, Volume 546, Pages 88-97 (2020). [Viral RNA polymerase assay kit].
86. J Panneerselvam, et al, DCLK1 regulates tumor stemness and cisplatin resistance in non-small cell lung cancer via ABCD-member-4 Molecular Therapy. May (2020) [Cisplaton assay]
87. Łojewska E. et al, Production of recombinant colicin M in Nicotiana tabacum plants and its antimicrobial activity. Plant Biotechnology Reports (2020) 14:33–43. [Protein assay].
88. Parota J. er al, Physical characterization of liposomal drug formulations using multi-detector asymmetrical-flow field flow fractionation. Journal of Controlled Release, Volume 320, 10 April 2020, Pages 495-510. [Liposomal ciprofloxacin, PHPC002CP].
89. Costa M. el al, Two new spongian diterpene analogues isolated from the marine sponge Acanthodendrilla sp. Natural Product Research, Volume 34 - Issue 8, Pages 1053-1060 (2020). [human Topo I assay].
90. Kalsy M. et al, The insect antimicrobial peptide cecropin A disrupts uropathogenic Escherichia coli biofilms. Biofilms and Microbiomes volume 6, Article number: 6 (2020) [E. coli gyrase ATPase Assay].
91. J Meng J. et al, Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel N-2,4-dimethoxyphenyl dithiolopyrrolone derivatives as bacterial RNA polymerase inhibitors. Medicinal Chemistry Research, 12 May (2020). [bacterial RNA polymerase assay].
92. Ushiyama F. ert al, Lead Identification of 8‑(Methylamino)-2-oxo-1,2-dihydroquinoline Derivatives as DNA Gyrase Inhibitors: Hit-to-Lead Generation Involving Thermodynamic Evaluation. ACS Omega 5, 10145−10159 (2020) [gyrase and topo IV assays].
93. Kabayama K. An ultra-stable cytoplasmic antibody engineered for in vivo applications. Nature Communications volume 11, Article number: 336 (2020) [Protein stability assay].
94. Gu Q. et al, N-acetylcysteine prevents verapamil-induced cardiotoxicity with no effect on the noradrenergic arch-associated neurons in zebrafish. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 5 July (2020). [Cysteine assay].
95. Gu Q. et al, Effects of acetyl L‐carnitine on zebrafish embryos: Phenotypic and gene expression studies.Journal of Applied Toxicology, 20 July (2020). [Cysteine assay].
96. Meng J et al, Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel N-2,4-dimethoxyphenyl dithiolopyrrolone derivatives as bacterial RNA polymerase inhibitors. Medicinal Chemistry Research volume 29, 1376–1386 (2020) [bacterial RNA polymerase assay].
97. Carneya B. C. et al, Inorganic polyphosphate in platelet rich plasma accelerates re-epithelialization in vitro and in vivo. Regenerative Therapy, Volume 15, Pages 138-148, (2020). [Polyphosphate assay, PPD1000].
98. Chen H et al, Antiviral activity of lycorine against Zika virus in vivo and in vitro. Virology, Volume 546, Pages 88-97 (2020). [Viral RNAP assay, VRT100K].
99. Paydar M. et al, Evidence for conformational change-induced hydrolysis of β-tubulin-GTP. bioRxiv preprint doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.09.08.288019; this version posted September 10, 2020.[GDP assay].
100. Jupudi S. et al, Design, synthesis and molecular modelling of phenoxyacetohydrazide derivatives as Staphylococcus aureus MurD inhibitors. Chem. Pap. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11696-020-01380-2 [ S. aureus MurD assay].
101. Takahashi M. et al, Impact of pH and protein hydrophobicity on norovirus inactivation by heat-denatured lysozyme. PLOS ONE. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0237888 August 19, 2020. [PSA200K].
102. Narasimhan J. et al,Ribonucleotide reductase, a novel target for gonorrhea. bioRxiv, November 2020. [human Topo II and E. coli Topo IV DNA decatenation assays].
103. Marconnet A et al, Solubilization and Stabilization of Membrane Proteins by Cycloalkane-Modified Amphiphilic Polymers. Biomacromolecules 21, 3459−3467 (2020). [SMA copolymers].
104. Roewe J. et al, Bacterial polyphosphates interfere with the innate host defense to infection. Nat Commun. 2020 Aug 12;11(1):4035. [ Poly phosphate assay].
105. Mehyar N et al, Using in silico modelling and FRET-based assays in the discovery of novel FDA-approved drugs as inhibitors of MERS-CoV helicase. SAR QSAR Environ Res. 32(1):51-70 (2021). [Helicase ATPase assay].
106. Yele V et al, Benzohydrazide and Phenylacetamide Scaffolds: New Putative ParE Inhibitors. Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol., 17 June (2021).[ParE assay].
107. Chen Y. et al, Cinnamic acid inhibits Zika virus by inhibiting RdRp activity. Antiviral Research Volume 192, August 2021, 105117. [zika viral RNAP assay].
108. Desai T. J. et al, Liposome Click Membrane Permeability Assay for Identifying Permeable Peptides. Pharmaceutical Research volume 38, pages843–850 (2021). [liposome purification, SLP020 column].
109. Hsueh W-Y, Copper(I)-Catalyzed Nitrile-Addition/N-Arylation Ring-Closure Cascade: Synthesis of 5,11-Dihydro-6H-indolo[3,2-c]quinolin-6-ones as Potent Topoisomerase-I Inhibitors. J. Med. Chem. 2021, 64, 3, 1435–1453. [human Topo I assay].
110. Li L. et al, Biosynthetic Interrogation of Soil Metagenomes Reveals Metamarin, an Uncommon Cyclomarin Congener with Activity against Mycobacterium tuberculosis. J. Nat. Prod. 2021, 84, 1056−1066. [Mtb ClpP assay].
111.Giramma C. N et al, The alarmone (p)ppGpp regulates primer extension by bacterial primase. Journal of Molecular Biology, 10 August 2021.[DNA primase assay].
112. Pacl H. T et al, Water-soluble tocopherol derivatives inhibit SARS-CoV-2 RNA-dependent RNA polymerase. bioRxiv, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, July 27, 2021. [SARS-CoV-2 RdRp assay].
113. Christina N et al, The Alarmone (p)ppGpp Regulates Primer Extension by Bacterial Primase. Journal of Molecular Biology, Volume 433, Issue 19 Page 167189 (2021) [ DnaG primase assay].
114. Li Q. et al, Heme oxygenase‑1 alleviates advanced glycation end product‑induced oxidative stress, inflammatory response and biological behavioral disorders in rat dermal fibroblasts. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, 22(5):1212 (2021) [ MLV RNA polymerase assay].
115. Zager, R. A. et al, Iron sucrose ('RBT-3') activates the hepatic and renal HAMP1 gene, evoking renal hepcidin loading and resistance to cisplatin nephrotoxicity. Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, Volume 36, Issue 3, Pages 465–474 (2021) [Cisplatin assay].
116. Goc A. et al, Simultaneous Inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 Infectivity by a Specific Combination of Plant-derived Compounds. European Journal of Biology and Biotechnology, Vol 2, Issue 5, p25 (2021) [SARS-Cov-2 RdRp assay].
117. Park E-S, et al, A hierarchical GBP network promotes cytosolic LPS recognition and sepsis. bioRxiv (2021) [Membrane protein extraction, MPE06].
118. Coronado L. et al, Semisynthesis, Antiplasmodial Activity, and Mechanism of Action Studies of Isocoumarin Derivatives. J. Nat. Prod. 84, 5, 1434–1441 (2021) [gyrase assay].
119. Lin Y. J. et al, Novel Herbal Formulation Jing Si Exhibits Multiple Functions to Inhibit Replication Activity and Subsides Viral Load of COVID-19 Variants. In Review, DOI:10.21203/rs.3.rs-1122886/v1 (2022) [SARS-CoV2-RdRp assay, S2RPA100KE].
120. Roewe J. et al, Bacterial polyphosphates interfere with the innate host defense to infection. Nature Communications, Article Number 4035 (2022) [polyphosphate assay, PPD1000]
121. Smith, D. K., Delineating the putative protein O-fucosyltransferase family in Arabidopsis thaliana. University of Nevada, Reno, PhD Dissertation (2021) [ membrane protein extraction]
122. Coronado L. et al, Semisynthesis, Antiplasmodial Activity, and Mechanism of Action Studies of Isocoumarin Derivatives. J. Nat. Prod. 84, 5, 1434–1441 (2021) [gyrase assay].
123. Blindheim, F. H. et al, Synthetic strategies towards imidazopyridinones and 7‐azaoxindoles and their evaluation as antibacterial agents. Europran Journal of Organic Chemistry, doi.org/10.1002/ejoc.202100172 (2021). [TMK assay].
124. Lin Y. J. et al, Novel Herbal Formulation Jing Si Exhibits Multiple Functions to Inhibit Replication Activity and Subsides Viral Load of COVID-19 Variants. In Review, DOI:10.21203/rs.3.rs-1122886/v1 (2022) [SARS-CoV2-RdRp assay, S2RPA100KE].
125. Roewe J. et al, Bacterial polyphosphates interfere with the innate host defense to infection. Nature Communications, Article Number 4035 (2022) [polyphosphate assay, PPD1000].
126. Goc A. et al, Inhibitory effects of specific combination of natural compounds against SARS-CoV-2 and its Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Kappa, and Mu variants. European Journal of Microbiology and Immunology, 21 Jan 2022. [SARS-Cov-2 RdRp assay].
127. Alhadrami H. A., et al, In Silico-Based Discovery of Natural Anthraquinones with Potential against Multidrug-Resistant E. coli. Pharmaceuticals 15, 86 (2022). [DDA100KE].
128. Molini, B et al, B-cell epitope mapping of TprC and TprD variants of Treponema pallidum subspecies. bioRxiv. January 27 (2022). [membrane protein folding column, MFC07].
129. Narasimhan J. et al, Ribonucleotide reductase, a novel drug target for gonorrhea. eLife, 2022;11:e67447 [Top IV DNA decatenation assay].
130. Mohammed, H. H. et al, New 1,2,3-triazole linked ciprofloxacin-chalcones induce DNA damage by inhibiting human topoisomerase I& II and tubulin polymerization. JOURNAL OF ENZYME INHIBITION AND MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY VOL. 37, NO. 1, 1346-1363 (2022). [Human Topo I assay].
131. Hamdy R. et al, Comparative evaluation of flavonoids reveals the superiority and promising inhibition activity of silibinin against SARS-CoV-2. Phytotherapy Research 1–19 (2022). [Viral RNAP assay, VRT500K].