Phosphate assay kits
NanoMolar Phosphate Assay Kit (Catalog number NPA1000): The NanoMolar Phosphate Assay Kit can be used for measurement of phosphate at sub-micromolar concentrations. The assay is based on reduction of the fluorescence intensity at 535 to 585 nm (excitation 485 nm) of the NanoMolar fluorescent dye by phosphate. The assay is compatible with 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8 buffer, 50 mM NaCl, 10 mM MgCl2, 0.5 mM EDTA, 2 % Ethanol, 2 % DMSO, 0.005% CHAPS. Most detergents reduce the assay sensitivity. The assay is not compatible with DTT or high concentrations of detergent.
MicroMolar Phosphate Assay Reagent (Catalog number MPA3000): The MicroMolar Phosphate Assay Reagent is for measurement of 0.2 mM – 20 mM (micromolar) phosphate. The assay is based on the principle that phosphate reacts with molybdate and forms a blue complex with Malachite Green dye in an acidic solution. The phosphate amount is measured by detection of the light absorbance at 650 nm.
- Mano J et al, Development of a Reference Material of a Single DNA Molecule for the Quality Control of PCR Testing. Anal. Chem., 86 (17), pp 8621–8627 (2014).
- Ohnishi T et al, Na, K-ATPase α3 is a death target of Alzheimer patient amyloid-β assembly. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015 Aug 11;112(32):E4465-74.
- Bathke1 J. Structural and Functional Characterization of Plasmodium falciparum Nicotinic Acid Mononucleotide Adenylyltransferase. J Mol Biol 428, 4946–4961 (2016)
- Igarashi M et al, Kribellosides, novel RNA 5′-triphosphatase inhibitors from the rare actinomycete Kribbella sp. MI481-42F6. The Journal of Antibiotics (Tokyo), (11 January 2017).
- Motomura K. et al, Synthetic Phosphorus Metabolic Pathway for Biosafety and Contamination Management of Cyanobacterial Cultivation. ACS Synth. Biol., Vol 7 (9), 2189 (2018).