Spin-Column Protein Folding Screen Kit (Catalog #: SFC01-10)
The screen kit is an easy-to-use and effective tool for optimization of protein folding conditions. The screen kit includes reagents and 10 different protein folding spin-columns (Column #1 to Column #10). The 10 different columns represent the 10 most promising folding conditions.
Large-Scale Preparative Protein Folding Column Set
PFC01 PFC02 PFC03 PFC04 PFC05 PFC06 PFC07 PFC08 PFC09 PFC10
The large-scale set is designed for large-scale (5 -10 mg) preparative protein folding experiments after the optimal folding condition has been identified by the screen kit (SFC01-10). The column set includes 4 identical preparative protein folding columns and reagents. The buffer condition of each column is identical to one of the 10 columns in the screen kit.
- Kuznetsova VE et al, Genome-wide Analysis of Substrate Specificities of the Escherichia coli Haloacid Dehalogenase-like Phosphatase Family, J. Biol. Chem. VOL. 281, NO. 47, pp. 36149–36161 (2006).
- Cha J et al, Characterization of the β-Lactam Antibiotic Sensor Domain of the MecR1 Signal Sensor/Transducer Protein from Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Biochemistry, 46 (26), pp 7822–7831 (2007).
- Hao X et al, Overexpression and Purif ication of Membrane Transport Protein with Native Functions, Chinese J. Bioch. Mol. Biol. 23:12, 1051-1058 (2007).
- Thomas J et al, Acyl Carrier Protein Phosphodiesterase (AcpH) of Escherichia coli Is a Non-Canonical Member of the HD Phosphatase/Phosphodiesterase Family Biochemistry, 46, 129-136 (2007).
- Cha J et al, Lysine N-Decarboxylation in the BlaR1 Protein from Staphylococcus Aureus at the Root of Its Function As an Antibiotic Sensor J. Am. Chem. Soc., 129 (13), pp 3834–3835 (2007).
- Kuznetsova E. Activity-based functional annotation of unknown proteins: HAD-like hydrolases, University of Toronto, Graduate thesis, (2009).
- Miller PS. Kinetic and Structural Studies on the First Three Enzymes in Bacillus Anthracis Isoprenoid Biosynthesis, ProQuest LLC, Ann Arber, P133 (2009).
- Duk-Hee K et al, Novel dual-binding function of a poly (C)-binding protein 3, transcriptional factor which binds the double-strand and single-stranded DNA sequence, Gene, 501 (1), p.33-38, (2012).
- Copeland DL. Production of Recombinant Carp Leptin And its Effects on Lipid Metabolism in the Common Carp (Cyprinus Carpio), Thesis, The University of Akron (2012).
- Morrow KJ. The New Generation of Antibody Therapeutics:Current Status and Future Prospects,Insight Reports, Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Page 84, (2012)
- Kang DH. Novel function of the poly(c)-binding protein α-CP2 as a transcriptional activator that binds to single-stranded DNA sequences, International Journal of Molecular Medicine, Vol 32 (5): 1187-1194 (2013).
- Lee DS et al, Differential regulation of mouse and human Mu opioid receptor gene depends on the single stranded DNA structure of its promoter and α-complex protein 1. Biomedical Reports (2017).