HTS assay service
ProFoldin offers professional high throughput assay development services. The following the milestones and the time needed to complete the service:
Step 1. Feasibility test
(1) Design and prove the assay principle
(2) Estimate the assay signal / background ratio
(3) Establish the HTS assay optimization plan
Time needed: One week after materials are available.
Step 2. HTS assay optimization
(1) Enzyme concentration optimization
(2) Template optimization for polymerase assays
(3) Substrate concentration optimization
(4) Time dependence
(5) Buffer optimization
(6) Detection dye optimization
(7) Assay window assessment
(8) DMSO effect
(9) Assay linearity
(10) Optimized assay conditions
Time needed: 2 to 3 weeks
Step 3. Assay validation – control inhibitor tests
Goal: IC50 measurement of 1 - 5 control inhibitors
Time needed: One week.
Where to start?
Please contact ProFoldin at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Currently there is no media on this page